Cheeky Wipes - Essential Oils
Regular price €6,50
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Essential Oil Blends
|Lavender & Chamomile||Tea Tree & Lemon|
95% Lavender Essential Oil from France
50% Tea Tree Essential Oil from Australia
5% German Blue Chamomile Essential Oil from Hungary
50% Lemon Essential Oil from Australia
- Lavender has antiseptic and anti fungal properties, and aids in healing of cuts, fungal properties, and burns. (Try applying to sunburnt skin to avoid blistering!)
- It’s also really soothing which makes it lovely for using on baby. (Plus it smells fabulous!)
- Chamomile is well known for its soothing effect on children and is great to calm irritated skin. Perfect for those little baby bottoms!
- Tea Tree is a powerful antiseptic, anti-bactericidal, fungicidal essential oil. In World War II, tea tree oil was a highly valued product as it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their kit in order to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
- Perfect for keeping our Mucky Baby Wipes sweet until they’re washed!
- Tea Tree Lemon comes from the Manuka Tree, also in Australia. (The amazing Manuka Honey has been used in clinical trials to heal wounds quickly).
- Tea Tree Lemon is a sweeter, lemony scented Tea Tree Oil, less medicinal smelling and used extensively by the old Maori’s for burns and irritations of the skin.
Steam Distilled to preserve the unique signatures of the plant. All our oils are premium grade, the highest quality aromatherapy oils available.
Used with in Cheeky Wipes Soft Terry Towelling Cloth Baby Wipes in our Fresh Baby Wipes Container